Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome

Hello!!!

Greetings to you!!! Finally, I've decided to open up my own Ukay Ukay Online Shop! [Yey!!! I'm so excited!!!]

This is to share to you my love and fondness of ukay ukay from different parts of Manila and Cavite. I'm not really sure where these wonderful things came from, but I'm going to make sure that the things that I'll be posting here are worth wearing like treasures!

I love doing shopping like most girls are, but with a tight budget like mine? I really can't afford most of the things that makes my eye sparkle.


It has become a hobby of mine to find treasures from Ukay Ukay shops that I see on the road and it would be truly amazing to share this to you. Yes, its easy to go to an Ukay store, but to find things that are worth flaunting? I tell you, its not a piece of cake.


So from here, I'm going to be posting pictures, details and information of the treasures that I find. Don't worry, I'll keep them budget friendly and maybe priced at a little more or less than your Iced Frappe at Starbucks.

Enjoy and Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment